Announcements - Stufff to Watch - July 2010

Posted by: Gregor Hutton On: Jul 20th 2010 edited

Hey, here's sales figures for Atomic Sock Monkey press, which has produced some pretty rad books (Truth & Justice, Zorcerer of Zo):

http://chadu.livejournal.com/785656.html

I think those numbers chime with what we say in our thread about likely sales figures, despite what some "real designers" online in the "real" games press would want you to think.

Posted by: Malcolm Craig On: Jul 20th 2010

Keeping with the money and figures themes, Sebastian Hickey talks about exactly how much it's cost to get some initial printings of Hell for Leather.

Cheers
Malcolm

Posted by: Malcolm Craig On: Jul 25th 2010

Hear my reedy and annoying tones via the miracle of a podcastular voice-o-gram! Yes, the guys at the Shotgun or Grapple podcast made the mistake of interviewing me. I believe they are still currently regretting it. Behold!:

Hear my voice!

Cheers
Malcolm

Posted by: Malcolm Craig On: Jul 26th 2010

Over on Gamasutra, there's an interesting article about the relationship between game consumers, designers/developers, and media. The author raises some great points for discussion.

Cheers
Malcolm

Posted by: Malcolm Craig On: Jul 26th 2010

And, over at the good old Contested Ground forums, there's a thread about Cloak & Dagger Colour that already has some interesting stuf for Cold City contained within.

Cheers
Malcolm

Posted by: Malcolm Craig On: Jul 28th 2010

Steve Dempsey talks about how he comes up with Trail of Cthulhu scenarios.

Cheers
Malcolm

Posted by: Malcolm Craig On: Jul 30th 2010

A highly interesting piece by Jonathan McAlmont titled 'Roleplaying Games and the Cluttered Self', which features a short discussion of Hot War.

Cheers
Malcolm

Articles and forum posts copyright © their authors 2007-2020.