Announcements - Hell for Leather is available for pre-order!

Posted by: Sebastian Hickey On: Jul 22nd 2010

Some of you guys have already been to my new little shop, so before I go mad with promo stuff, I just wanted to say thanks for your support.

Now, let's get on to the news. Hell for Leather is out. You can buy it from the online store for €7 (PDF). Or you can pre-order one of the sexy bundles.

It's 96 pages, filled with tasty art, and has a funky conflict mechanic that uses a tower of dice. It tells splatterpunk action stories. Really, it does. If you don't like blood and tits, it's not the game for you.

However, if you like shouting, laughing and swearing, it might be the zero-prep roleplaying answer you've been looking for. If you're not sure, fuck it, you can download the free version first.

Enjoy the murder!

Sebastian.

Posted by: Malcolm Craig On: Jul 22nd 2010 edited

Hah hah! Good to see the printed version just about into the grubby, slightly sweating hands of eager purchasers. You may recognise this game from such actual plays as Tramp Licking In Doncaster, a thread where Sebastian showed class and a sense of humour when taking on board design advice and critique.

I would like to endorse this product/service and encourage you to purchase the print version/download the PDF. You'll have great fun/a nervous breakdown while playing at in your home/at your club.

Cheers
Malcolm

Articles and forum posts copyright © their authors 2007-2020.