Games Design - Nobel Inventions & Legacy

Posted by: Iain McAllister On: Jun 27th 2012

Hi folks,

It has really been far too long since I posted here and it is nice to be getting back into the saddle with regards design and publication again. I've been working quite steadily over the last month or so to get myself back into the swing of things with regards to 'The Giant Brain' as well as teach myself some graphic design for forthcoming projects.

First up is a boardgame called Legacy that you can now buy through my Store. This one isn't made by me but by a couple of local Edinburgh designers called Aaron Billingham and Ken Nicholson. It's a really tight, well paced piece of design about forging a new nation after the collapse of an old regime. You can read my review of it here.

Secondly I have just put up the free print and play version of my new game Nobel Inventions. This is a card game about putting together crazy inventions to win nobel prizes. Think B-Movie but with a much more tactical element to the creation and everyone plays their cards into one big grid. Hope you can check it out and give me some feedback. Still in the early stages but it is really shaping up nicely.

All the best

Iain

Articles and forum posts copyright © their authors 2007-2020.