Game Design Help
We help other designers produce games on our forum.
We take a particular approach to design, ours might not suit you, but it has proven to produce fun games that sell well (on a smallpress scale).
These guidelines will help when asking for assistance:
- Do tell us what you want to achieve with the game. That way we can frame answers more usefully.
- Don't assume we know what you mean by Roleplaying Game or "the right way to play".
- Do, pick a particular aspect of your game you're having trouble with and ask for advice.
- Don't just ask "what do you think of my game?" It's too vague and people tend not to respond in a way that will help your design.
We also know a bit about publishing and not losing your shirt. Ask us about:
- Making a PDF to sell online.
- Using print on demand to sell books
- Editing, artwork, layout
- Marketing your game cheaply